Advanced Search
More Search Options
we found 0 results

New Launch in JVC – Luxurious Smart Homes with Private Pools

760,000 AED 760 1,500,000
District 19, Jumeirah Village Circle Villas, JVC, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ,
Favorite
Your search results
active

Available Units

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • March 2, 2023
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 2.5 Bathrooms
  • 100 m2
  • Year Built: 2024

Description

Are you looking for a luxurious and modern living space in the heart of Jumeirah Village Circle? Look no further than our new launch development, featuring fully smart homes and private pools in select units.

We are excited to start accepting expressions of interest for our 1BR and 2BR units, with start prices ranging from 760,000 to 1.5 million AED. And with our limited time offer, clients who submit an EOI will guarantee the best prices and early selection of the best layout.

Our 1BR units feature modern and stylish designs with a fully smart home system, allowing you to control your home with just a touch of your phone. And for those looking for something even more indulgent, our 2BR units come with a private pool to cool off during those hot Dubai summers.

With an expected completion date of Q2 2024, you can secure your dream home with just a 70% down payment during construction and the remaining 30% upon completion. And for those concerned about payment methods, we accept EOI cheques of 20,000 AED or 3rd party cheques if the client does not have a UAE or international cheque.

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a fully smart home with a private pool in one of Dubai’s most desirable locations. Contact us today to learn more and secure your spot in this exclusive new development.

Address: District 19, Jumeirah Village Circle Villas, JVC, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
City:
Area:
State/County:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 28614
Price: 760,000 AED 760 1,500,000
Property Size: 100 m2
Property Lot Size: 120 m2
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 2.5
Year Built: 2024
Garage Size: 1
Available from: 2023-03-02
Structure Type: Cement
Floors No: 6
Interior Details
Equipped Kitchen
Gym
Laundry
Media Room
Outdoor Details
Back yard
Pool
Utilities
Central Air
Electricity
Ventilation
Other Features
Elevator
Washer and dryer

Similar Listings

2
Off-Plan
active

Fashionz by Danube in Collaboration with FTV

AED 850,000
The project is a collaboration between Danube Properties and FTV, which brings a touch of ...
The project is a collaboration between Danube Properties and FTV, which brings a touch of fashion and luxury to the ...
Victor Ofoekwe
7
Off-Plan
open house

First Sobha Project in Jumeriah Lake Towers

1600000 AED 1,600,000 3000000
Verde by Sobha is an exclusive residential tower located in the heart of Jumeirah Lake Tow ...
Verde by Sobha is an exclusive residential tower located in the heart of Jumeirah Lake Towers, offering luxurious 1 ...
1 2 80 m2details
Victor Ofoekwe
Off-Plan
active

The Ellington Beach House III project

AED 1,800,000
Ellington Beach House Three is a luxurious residential development located in the prestigi ...
Ellington Beach House Three is a luxurious residential development located in the prestigious Dubai Hills Estate. T ...
1 2 793 m2details
Victor Ofoekwe
Rent

2 BR/Bills Included / High Quality Furnished...

AED 155,000
Marvic Real Estate proudly present this excellent 2 bedroom furnished Brand New hotel apar ...
Marvic Real Estate proudly present this excellent 2 bedroom furnished Brand New hotel apartment in Al Barsha 1, nea ...

Victor Ofoekwe

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call WhatsApp
  • Smart Search

    More Search Options

Compare Listings

Victor Ofoekwe