Advanced Search
More Search Options
we found 0 results

The Ellington Beach House III project

AED 1,800,000
Dubai Hills, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesD, ,
Favorite
Your search results
active

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • March 3, 2023
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 1 Garages
  • 793 m2
  • Year Built: 2025

Description

Ellington Beach House Three is a luxurious residential development located in the prestigious Dubai Hills Estate. This new launch is set to redefine beachfront living with its stunning architecture, premium amenities, and exceptional location.

With a prime spot on the Dubai Hills Boulevard, this exclusive project offers easy access to some of the city’s finest attractions, including the Dubai Hills Mall, Dubai Hills Park, and the championship golf course.

The Ellington Beach House Three project is designed to offer residents a sophisticated lifestyle with a wide range of facilities that cater to their every need. The development includes a fitness center, swimming pool, landscaped gardens, and a children’s play area, among others.

One of the most appealing aspects of the Ellington Beach House Three project is its flexible payment plan options. Potential buyers can choose from a variety of payment plans that suit their financial situation and investment goals. These plans include:

Standard Payment Plan: This plan requires a 10% down payment followed by regular installments until completion.
40/60 Payment Plan: This plan requires a 40% down payment followed by the remaining 60% paid upon completion.
30/70 Payment Plan: This plan requires a 30% down payment followed by the remaining 70% paid upon completion.
50/50 Payment Plan: This plan requires a 50% down payment followed by the remaining 50% paid upon completion.
With such flexible payment options, investors and homeowners alike can make their dream of owning a property in Dubai Hills Estate a reality.

In conclusion, the Ellington Beach House Three project is a spectacular new launch that promises to deliver a luxurious lifestyle in one of Dubai’s most sought-after locations. With its stunning architecture, premium amenities, and flexible payment plans, this development is sure to attract investors and homeowners from around the world. So why wait? Invest in your dream home today and enjoy the best of beachfront living in Dubai Hills Estate

Address: Dubai Hills, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesD
City:
State/County:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 28618
Price: AED 1,800,000
Property Size: 793 m2
Property Lot Size: 1,900 m2
Rooms: 2
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 2
Year Built: 2025
Garages: 1
Available from: 2023-03-03
Structure Type: Cement
Floors No: 6
Interior Details
Equipped Kitchen
Gym
Laundry
Outdoor Details
Back yard
Basketball court
Garage Attached
Hot Bath
Pool
Utilities
Central Air
Electricity
Heating
Ventilation
Other Features
Elevator
Smoke detectors
WiFi

Similar Listings

2
Off-Plan
active

Fashionz by Danube in Collaboration with FTV

AED 850,000
The project is a collaboration between Danube Properties and FTV, which brings a touch of ...
The project is a collaboration between Danube Properties and FTV, which brings a touch of fashion and luxury to the ...
Victor Ofoekwe
7
Off-Plan
open house

First Sobha Project in Jumeriah Lake Towers

1600000 AED 1,600,000 3000000
Verde by Sobha is an exclusive residential tower located in the heart of Jumeirah Lake Tow ...
Verde by Sobha is an exclusive residential tower located in the heart of Jumeirah Lake Towers, offering luxurious 1 ...
1 2 80 m2details
Victor Ofoekwe
2
Off-Plan
active

New Launch in JVC – Luxurious Smart Homes wi...

760,000 AED 760 1,500,000
Are you looking for a luxurious and modern living space in the heart of Jumeirah Village C ...
Are you looking for a luxurious and modern living space in the heart of Jumeirah Village Circle? Look no further th ...
1 2.5 100 m2details
Victor Ofoekwe
Rent

2 BR/Bills Included / High Quality Furnished...

AED 155,000
Marvic Real Estate proudly present this excellent 2 bedroom furnished Brand New hotel apar ...
Marvic Real Estate proudly present this excellent 2 bedroom furnished Brand New hotel apartment in Al Barsha 1, nea ...

Victor Ofoekwe

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call WhatsApp
  • Smart Search

    More Search Options

Compare Listings

Victor Ofoekwe